Yes, we have dresses in your size (0-38) and style - that you can try on in-store.
And, no - you definitely won’t feel like ‘just another sale.’ To us, you’re a friend-who-feels-like family, and we’re so excited to meet you and help you find the dress.
We have excellent champagne. Even better hospitality!
And ~ most importantly ~ a bridal gown shopping experience that’s completely tailored to you. Where you feel comfortable, cherished, and celebrated at every step.
Love Birds truly caters to their brides and made me feel special!
…I was welcomed with the biggest smiles and the best hospitality. Everyone was so sweet and professional, and the boutique is filled with elegant gowns of all styles. Thank you, Love Birds, for helping me find my dream dress.
- Valencia King, Love Birds Bride
You’re standing in front of a mirror in a crowded shop, trying to picture yourself getting married in a dress…
… while another bride taps her foot in the background because she’s waiting her turn and can’t you just decide already?
Sweet friend, that moment is never going to happen when you try on bridal gowns with us. Here’s what you can expect instead!
Approaching your groom for that first look knowing you’re about to knock his cufflinks off when he sees you in that dress.
You know the one. The dress that makes you feel so beautiful - like it was made just for you.
Because marrying the love of your life is the best part of your wedding day. But marrying him in the dress? It doesn’t get much better than that.
My stylist knew my budget and stayed within that. She never once made me feel pushed, rushed, or overwhelmed with decisions.
…I ended up loving all the dresses I tried on so much - the hardest part was narrowing it down! The icing on the cake was getting to celebrate ‘saying yes to the dress’ with my mom and a toast of champagne.”
- Carli Bryant, Love Birds Bride
Ok - you caught us! We skipped the math and just made that statistic up. But, it rings true.
There’s a reason we’ve spent the past 19+ years perfecting our customer experience and helping brides feel so special and loved while shopping for their wedding gowns…
Because selling dresses is a bonus to all the other incredible parts of our job, such as:
- Making sure you find the styles you love in the size that fits. All our brides - from size 0 to 38 - will have dresses they can try on in-store. Thanks to the boutique designers we partner with, we can also custom order dresses for sizes 38+.
- Creating memories. So you can step outside the overwhelm of wedding planning to celebrate, and feel like the beautiful bride you are, even if you don’t see yourself that way … (yet!).
- Cultivating a shopping experience that feels as comfortable as trying on clothes at home … if home had a private loft with sparkling champagne! And a professional-meets-trusted-friend stylist who pours all her love and expertise into helping you get that “this is the one!” moment.
Boutique wedding invitations styled by our in-house expert stationer… That you can actually see and feel before you buy.
Because crossing your fingers hoping your invites will match your color scheme, guessing how many ceremony programs you need, or trying to get that tricky wording etiquette right on your own is no way to plan.
We’re more of a timeless, classic beauty kind of place than a trendy New York runway. And, we have a Try On And Feel Celebrated Guarantee. Simply put: we guarantee you’ll have dresses in the styles and sizes you love to try on during your appointment, and that you’ll have your most comfortable, fun, and tailored-to-you shopping experience to date.
We’ll be here, with the sparkling water (or champagne) and a friendly hello, waiting to greet you at the door. We can’t wait to meet you and help you find the dress.